Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Again.

So here we are with another installment of "what I'm working on lately." Been working my ass off the past couple weeks (ah, the life of a freelancer), but the art is still happening. Don't think I could stop now if I tried, to be honest.

What's also been occupying my time, of course, is the Game. Or hockey, as you non-Canadians might know it. The Canucks have been having quite an action-packed time of it, so in honour of their recent success, I've done this piece:



That's gonna be printed on metallic paper, 24x20 inches. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I've also got a handful of new pieces underway - three that'll use the acrylic transfer method, and three more metalflake paintings. Trying to use a lot more bold, over-the-top colour these days:


In other news, Sunday will be day 500 of the 1000 Days Project. Still dunno what I'm gonna do that day, but obviously it needs to be something big. Possibly a pinup girl - haven't drawn any cheesecake in a looong time.

Oh, and I should be starting on a brand-new commission any day now. Key words: shaggin' wagon.

No comments: