Sunday, June 17, 2012

Metal Flake Remix - a Photo Retrospective.

So my latest show has come and gone. I'll do a more indepth post in the next couple days, but for now I'll just show you a few choice moments.

The day started with mimosas and grilled cheese for the Lovely Assistant and I:



(Go Habs!)

Once we got to the studio, we got all the necessary supplies ready:


Along one wall I showed the evolution of the Metal Flake series.



Of particular interest to many people were the seahorse and "For a Dancer" paintings, but those were already spoken for:


All too soon, we got to the live-art portion of the show:







(As you can see, painting is thirsty work.)







The live-painting portion of the show over with, it was time for some social activity:






Photos courtesy of Corinna Carlson, Cynthia Griffiths, Ian A. Martin, Jocelyn Aspa, Lola Frost, Lyndsay Bayne, Scott Graham, Steve Goodman, and the incomparable Tess McCann.

Thank you, everybody.

1 comment:

Matt Sadorf said...

Well done good sir, I believe you will be filing this in the success column. :D